Click the links below for information about our programs. Please refer to the current training schedule for up-to-date prices.
- RRTO Induction - Standard 11 (Surface)
- RRTO Induction - Standard 11 (Surface & Underground)
- Supervisor Training Program
- Carry Out Risk Management Processes
- Training and Assessment - 4 units
- Work Safely at Heights
- Confined Space Training
- Low Voltage Electrical Rescue Work
- First Aid Training
- Light Vehicle Defensive Driving
- Wotonga & Lake Lofty Induction
- Lead Incident Investigation Course
- Vericom Operators Course (Vehicle Braking Performance)
- Fire Safety Advisor Course
- Health and Safety Representative Course
The following competencies are available on request.
- RIIERR201A Conduct fire team operations
- RIIHAN201A Operate a Forklift
- RIIHAN203A Conduct Lifting Operations
- RIIHAN212A Conduct Non-Slewing Crane Operations
- RIIHAN305A Operate a Gantry or Overhead Crane
- RIIHAN307A Operate A Vehicle Loading Crane
- RIIHAN301B Operate Elevating Work Platform
- RIIUND207A Conduct Underground Lifting Operations
- PUAFIR207B Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Shotfiring both Surface & Underground, support or conduct
The following management programs are available on request.
- RIIOHS601A (G7) Establish and Maintain the OHS Management System
- RIIRIS601A (G3) Establish and Maintain the Risk Management System
- SSE legislation preparation
The following qualifications are available on request.
- Certificate IV in Underground Coal Operations (Deputies)
- Certificate IV in Surface Coal Mining Open Cut Examiner (OCE)
- Certificate II, III & IV in Surface & Underground Mining
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
The following OHS tickets are available on request.
- TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC2005A Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 meters or more)
Training schedules and prices
To download our current training schedules, please visit the Schedules and Prices page. The schedules provide a summary of our scheduled training programs in Mackay and Moranbah along with our prices. All programs that appear in the schedules can also be arranged outside of the scheduled dates by contacting our office.
Download the Sharp Training Student Handbook for general information about training with us.
Make a booking
To enquire about a place in one of our training programs, please complete the form on our Bookings page. Sharp Training will contact you by phone or email to process and confirm your application. If you have any difficulties, please contact us directly.